I am a creative agency leader and educator with over 15 years of experience. Throughout my career, I've held many different roles. I've worked as a Classroom Teacher, Administrator, and Professional Development Coordinator. I've also served as a specialist in 21st Century Teaching and Learning and as a leader in a creative agency focused on education.
In my consulting practice at Square 32 Consulting, I focus on designing and fostering innovative teaching, learning and leadership.
- Professional Development and Coaching for Administrators and Teachers
- Oversight or Strategic Curriculum Development
- Marketing for schools, and Ed Tech tools. Helping you tell your story and connect with stakeholders through various media channels.
- Providing product development and business support for EdTech startups. Helping companies develop useful and pedagogically sound tools and helping them navigate the educational market
- Leading educational strategy and developing education campaigns for brands, non-profits and government agencies